so I got visual svn server installed and crucible+fisheye installed just fine....
I did a commit into a repository, but no matter how much commits I do, I still cannot map a committer username to the fisheye username in the add user mapping option...the committer username select box just remains blank instead of returning the username I used when I committed into the repository...
what did I do wrong?
I'm using Windows
Hi Andreas,
If you see the commit in the Activity Stream, the next step would probably be to create a support request at https://support.atlassian.com, so that we can analyse the logs of the instance. This will permit us to determine whether it is a bug in the version of FishEye you are using or whether it's a configuration problem.
Hope this help,
Pierre
I understand this is a 2.5 years ago post but has this been looked into/addressed? I have exactly the same problem.
I think the Windows Authentication option from VisualSVN isn't picked by FishEye/Crucible
Any status >?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.