when I go to edit the walboard spacer gadget, it does nothing.
How do i change the size of the blank box to adjust items propoerly onthe Wallboard slideshow?
I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I think I know what the gadget is "supposed" to do, but can't get it to do that in practice. Any help?
Looks like a known bug:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-45220
You might want to watch and vote for it. Maybe even throw in a comment.
There is no progress over this, the gadget is broken.Is there any alternative to the spacer gadget we can use?
Still no progress on this.
Please atlassian, think of your velocity
No body has commented on this for 2 years - if something is broken for that long the least you could do is remove it. love the comment about velocity... this was raised in 2013.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.