Is there a way to schedule a comment to post in the future? Maybe through the butler?
@bnweb
In Butler there is calendar and due date commands that you can create to 'schedule' actions like comments. Unfortunately, I just checked, comment action is not available under Calendar which means have to trigger an event that cause another Butler command to be trigger for it to happen.
@bnweb You could always schedule the comment send via 'email to card' if your email app supports scheduled send (e.g. like GMail).
Thank you, I've been thinking about how to schedule responses to users so the above is much appreciated.
Late to this thread but just in case anyone is still looking for this — I built a Power-Up for it called PrimeScheduler. Works directly from the card, no Butler workarounds needed.
https://prime-scheduler.vercel.app
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.