Hi!
I'm currently working on a small notification system within Jira using the REST informations in Confluence. I need to get the notification and edit them without any sort of confluence authentification so I can only use the rest endpoints that support a bypass.
The fetching is working great however I can't get the updating working. I'm using the Notifications and Tasks REST API.
- GET: /rest/mywork/latest/notification?os_authType=all&bypass=myUsername
- POST: /rest/mywork/latest/notification?os_authType=all&bypass=myUsername
I don't feel the need to share some code because even a request in Postman isn't working. Using a POST only create a notification even though the documentation mention it creates and update.
Ultimately I want to change the read value from false to true but it only creates a new notification instead of updating.
I've tried to send the whole notification with the read value changed in the body but it still creates a new one.
Hopefully someone can help me, thanks a lot! Have a great day