Hi,
we use JIRA v6.4.11 and im am logged in as an jira-administrators. Under "User management" --> "User Directories" i would like to Migrate users from one directory to another. But there is no link for this action. I only see the link "Directory Configuration Summary".
Where else can i find this function?
Is your external directory enabled for write access?
No. But the user i want to move exists in both directories (JIRA and AD).
Will it only work if my external directory is enabled for write access?
Migration implies you'll be making changes on both systems, so yes, you need write access.
OK, thank you!
What if write access to external directory enabled, but still the link "Migrate users from one directory to another" is missing? How can i enable it?
I have same problem. I have 2 directory (old and new)
I would like to use the new directory, but now the user's data and setting is not in the new directory (for example the memberships).
I set read/write both directory, but the migration link is missing.
Can anybody help me?
We use Jira 8.5 version.
Thank you!
Is there a solution to this? I have also set read/write to the directory.
Thanks
Ditto here, any solution for this issue ?
Dito here, any update?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.