Hi all
I am nour
I just start using Jira and confuence for my team.
It is great place to exchange ideas here.
Hi @Nour ,
Welcome to the Community. Glad that you started to use Jira and Confluence. How are you? Where are you from? Maybe you can say few words about you. And do be afraid to ask questions and interact with other members
Hello and Welcome, Nour!
We are glad you are here!!
Thank you Mr John.. I really like the software. Amazing features..hope to get all the team to come on board soon...We are a new start up business..
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Nour ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
Thanks..and nice to meet you!
I am excited to introduce Jira to the team work... I dont too much experience with Jira nut I found it amazing tool to manage everyday tasks.
We are setting up an asset backet platform based on blockchain technology. Lot of work, preperation, team set up, tasks distrubution, just name it LOL.
What I look now if Atlassian has a group conference features or not..
@Nour Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.