I am upgrading our JIRA from ver 4.3.3 to ver 5.1.4 in the TEST environment.
After the upgrade, when I visit jira website, it mostly works. But, I see this message about http/https scheme mismatch at the top of the page. I have read through the linked information and followed it to the letter (I think). Can you please help me figure out what I need to do to resolve this? Our jira-bamboo gadgets have not worked in 4.3.3 and we would like them to work in 5.1.1 - I think this might be the problem all along.
We've detected a potential problem with JIRA's Dashboard configuration. Hide Close
Dashboard Diagnostics: Mismatched URL Scheme
JIRA is reporting that it is using the URL scheme 'http', which does not match the scheme used to run these diagnostics, 'https'. This is known to cause JIRA to construct URLs using an incorrect hostname, which will result in errors in the dashboard, among other issues.
The most common cause of this is the use of a reverse-proxy HTTP(S) server (often Apache or IIS) in front of the application server running JIRA. While this configuration is supported, some additional setup might be necessary in order to ensure that JIRA detects the correct scheme.
The following articles describe the issue and the steps you should take to ensure that your web server and app server are configured correctly:
Gadgets do not display correctly after upgrade to JIRA 4.0
Integrating JIRA with Apache
Integrating JIRA with Apache using SSL
If you believe this diagnosis is in error, or you have any other questions, please contact Atlassian Support.
Detailed Error
Click here to learn more