Hi Atlassian Community;
I am using a Create / Clone Issue(s) Post-function through JMWE and am trying to set up a recurring type workflow with an Audit style issue process.
To simplify it, I have the following setup.
Custom Field A: Issue Frequency
- Drop-Down field with 3 values
Custom Field B: Due Date
On the very first initial issue creation, the creator specifies the Due Date and the Frequency.
As the issue moves through the workflow, on the In-Progress --> Done Transition, the Create/Clone post-function kicks in and creates a new issue with select fields that copy over.
For the date, I want the 'Due Date' to change from the initial due date to be either
- + 7 for Weekly
- + 14 for Biweekly
- + 31 for Monthly
Based on the Issue Frequency selected.
Is there a way to do this on the Set Field value to Groovy Expression within the Set Fields of New Issue in the Post-Function.
Thank you in advance.
Dillon