I’m often asked by customers to share a high level overview of Jira Align. Well, here’s a short video I created to showcase how Jira Align connects strategy to execution. In this video you will get a deeper understanding of why companies use Jira Align to power their enterprise agility. Let me know your thoughts!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-BE6zJ9FOw
Well done!
Very good High-level overview..!
@Wallis Laughrey Yes the reports can be found here: There are five comprehensive reports that include Strategy, Top-Down View from Epic, Bottom-Up View from Story, Team, and Theme Group views.
Clear and concise overview, thank you!
This really helped me @Sid Narang
We are doing at SAFe transformation and have been looking at Jira Align to help us organize everything from the portfolio level down to the team level. It looks like we have chosen Jira Align and I am excited to start using it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.