Hi
Im using the Microsoft 365 app for Jira to integrate it with teams. When I try to configure Im getting the public URL issue. Any Idea on how to fix it?
Hi @Pradeep A Our support team will be happy to help you: yasoon Support - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net)I see you have already opened a ticket - thank you!Cheers,Patrick
@Patrick Schüßler _yasoon_ I have an On-Prem environment does that mean my Jira is not public?. How can I change that? Or is it enough to allow those two IP address from Frankfurt?
Please do respond when you see it?
Hi Pradeep, I'd suggest continuing the discussion in the support ticket, but it means that your Jira system will need to be reachable from our servers (those two IP addresses you mentioned). Currently it seems your Jira is only using a private IP address (in the 192-address-space).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.