I have an account with the subdomain "https://bertinnv.atlasian.net" associated with the email bnamoc@bertin.pe in this account in the security policies SSO was configured with SAML with azure but I have an error when logging in due to problems with azure AD and I can't access the account. There is some way or method to restore the configuration to enter with username and password. Thank you very much for your attention
@Sandy could you support me
@Sandy I will appreciate your support
Hey @Bertin Namoc Vega please put in a support ticket and our team can provide options to help you get back in. You may need to raise a request with an alternative account and add your company email address as a participant.
As you're going through the set up, use authentication policies to test a SAML configuration on a small subset of users before rolling it out to your whole organization to prevent a similar lock-out situation.
Hope this is helpful!
Thanks for answering. Register ticket CA-1407916. Thanks for the support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.