Hi,
I need to query tickets where an object is selected (via custom field), with a specific attribute of an Insight object.
Some context:
We've set up "Categories" with multiple levels. Those levels are linked to each other by an attribute "Predecessor". The value for the attribute "Predecessor" is the another Insight object (Category) on a higher level.
F.ex level 1 = IT hardware, level 2 = Computer (&predecessor = IT hardware) & level 3 = Processor (& predecessor = Processor)
A user will fill on his category on the lowest level, but their might be multiple lower levels linked to a higher level. In our query, we want to view all tickets of level 2, including the related tickets of level 3.
TLDR; I want to add an (Insight) attribute as a search parameter in JQL statement.
I've tried multiple queries (to retrieve the related tickets of level 2) but no success yet. Queries I tried:
- "Category" in iqlFunction("Predecessor = 'IT Hardware'")
- "Category" in iqlFunction("Predecessor.\"Categories\" = \"IT HARDWARE\")
- "Category" in iqlFunction(object HAVING outboundReferences("Name" = IT Hardware))
- "Category" in iqlFunction("Predecessor" IN ("ICT-84484"))
Example of a category in Insight:
