JIRA projects, I need a custom field to which will capture the date time stamp of the last status change. I need this information exportable. Unfortunately Time in Status plugin didn’t work on giving us results on export.
If it always the last status change, create a time/date field called something like 'last status change' and use a post function to populate it. Make sure the post function is AFTER the update function. I use this to record milestone status changes.
@Joe Pitt ,
Thanks for the quick answer let me try this option but also is there any plugin or script helps us do this?
You don't need a plugin. You just need to add it to the transition on the workflow. Doing it for all transitions will be tedious especially if you have lots of workflows that need updating
Thank you got solved using scripted field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.