Hi,
I'm trying to find an answer to how properly configure access to Knowledge Base on Confluence via JIRA Service Management Portal.
Based on the article https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-knowledge-base-permissions-from-your-service-project/ I have a feeling that it is possible but still I have difficulties with configuration.
My scenario is the following
1. Both instances (JIRA & Confluence) are hosted on my servers so Server version.
2. Confluence has no Anonymus access, it is switched off on a global level, which means we would like to give access to the Confluence only to licenced users (direct access to Confluence).
3. There should be access to Knowledge Base on mentioned above Confluence via JIRA Service Management Portal.
Is it possible at all?
If yes what should be the configuration on JIRA & Confluence side?
I guess the following:
- it looks like Restricted (on the JIRA side): All logged-in users of your service project can view the articles in this space, without a Confluence license.
- what access rights on Confluence? (no Anonymus access on a global level is obligatory for my configuration)