Dear all,
Not sure I assigned my question to the right topic, my apologies if I'm not in the right space.
My question:
I would like to create new column in my jira structure in order to follow up progress on stories which should go live/be released at the end of the month.
In the formula I would like to refer to the STATUS values such as Ready for ACC, Ready for PROD, etc. applied in my projects but it seems that the EXPR formula is not recognizing these STATUS values.
I tried out the formula below (I'm not at all an expert in EXPR nor SQL
) but all issues get "OVERDUE".
if(Requestedbydate < today() and Status!="Ready for ACC"; "{color:red}OVERDUE{color}";
Requestedbydate < today() and Status!="Ready for PROD"; "{color:red}OVERDUE{color}";
Requestedbydate < today() and Status!="Released to ACC"; "{color:red}OVERDUE{color}";
Requestedbydate < today() and Status!="Released to PROD"; "{color:red}OVERDUE{color}"
;Requestedbydate < today() and Status!="Resolved"; "{color:red}OVERDUE{color}";
Requestedbydate < today() and Status!="Closed"; "{color:red}OVERDUE{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) <=3 and Status!="Ready for ACC"; "{color:orange}Due soon{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) <=3 and Status!="Ready for PROD"; "{color:orange}Due soon{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) <=3 and Status!="Released to ACC"; "{color:orange}Due soon{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) <=3 and Status!="Released to PROD"; "{color:orange}Due soon{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) <=3 and Status!="Resolved"; "{color:orange}Due soon{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) <=3 and Status!="Closed"; "{color:orange}Due soon{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) >7 and Status!="Ready for ACC"; "{color:green}Still >7days{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) >7 and Status!="Ready for PROD"; "{color:green}OK{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) >7 and Status!="Released to ACC"; "{color:green}OK{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) >7 and Status!="Released to PROD"; "{color:green}OK{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) >7 and Status!="Resolved"; "{color:green}OK{color}";
DAYS_BETWEEN(today(), Requestedbydate) >7 and Status!="Closed"; "{color:green}OK{color}";
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Alex