I'm trying to create an integration where an alert created in opsgenie through an integration with solarwinds creates an incident automatically in jira. However, the alert is being opened but the incident in the jira is not
Hi @[deleted],
This Community article might help with troubleshooting why your Opsgenie alerts are not creating Jira issues: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-articles/Opsgenie-Alerts-Not-Creating-Jira-Jira-Service-Management-Issues/ba-p/1563628
Let us know whether or not that helps!
Good morning Nick!I performed the procedure but it didn't work, I use the OEC obligatorily because we have the jira data center, on the contrary, it works from jira to opsgenie. But from opsgenie to jira it won't
If your Jira DC instance has access to the internet, OEC probably is not needed.
Otherwise, you will need to install the OEC service on a server. OEC will sit in the middle of Opsgenie >> Jira, which will then execute a script to create Jira issues from Opsgenie alerts.
Typically we see most customers installing this on the Jira server: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-jira/#Integration-via-OEC--for-Jira-Software-Server--amp--Data-Center-Usage-
by the logs it seems it is sent to the jira but the opening of the incident itself is not performed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.