Hi all,
learn about the current state of data privacy in the Atlassian ecosystem with us. What can you do to deal with personal data that is actually present in your active instance already? We show you best practices for Data Center and Cloud environments in order to become GDPR compliant.Interesting for:- Data protection officers (DPOs)- Security officers- IT managers- Product owners
➡️ Sign up here for English
➡️ Sign up here for German
Hi there,
here's the registration link for the German version on 24th:
Sign up here -> German
Cheers
thanks @Leonie C_ Breitmoser , we've added the German sign up link now to the post as well!
Do we have any schedule for India/Asia timezone?
Sorry, currently only the time slot above is planned right now for the English webinar.
I was going to ask about Asia/Pacific English version times as well. But instead I will ask:
Can the English version be recorded and if we have signed-up to go to it (but don't make it....2am NZ time) we can receive a link to watch it later? Please!!!
As this is a great subject matter that I love to be able to digest and expose to our;
- Data protection officers (DPOs)- Security officers- IT managers- Product owners
Edit: I have signed up and ticked " I would like to receive relevant content on this topic and the webinar recording"
Hi Curt,
yes, the English version is absolutely going to be recorded and sent to all registrants afterwards.
Thanks for your interest and signing up!
Best,
Andreas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.