Hello,
I'm setting up user portal and Service Desk queues to handle reported issues and requests.
I'm using Extension for Jira Service Desk to get access to Dynamic Forms that allows quick and easy Request / Incident form configuration.
I just found out that Service Request tickets show some details that were not supposed to be shown.
So for example if I use Data Backup Request i created - on the portal it looks good - it present all required fields. But then when i open ticket in Service Desk queue, in details view i can see values for fields from other requests (for example intended for Mailbox access).
Can't find any place that holds this ticket details configuration.
Attached screenshots:
- portal view1 - that shows request form with all required fields

- portal view2 - that shows details presented to end user after creating ticket (details marked yellow are unintended for this request form and was not presented on above Request Creation form)

-sd ticket view1 - showing Service Desk agent view of this ticket - again yellow are uninteded details for this request

- admin "where is my field view" - showing some info about this additional fields.
Marked yellow is information that unintended field has a value for this issue - and i have no idea where this value comes from

I created a list of custom fields that works correctly in different forms. I dont know why these few here are presented between different request forms details view.
Can you please give me a hint where can i look for some configuration that is responsible for showing these details?