Good morning,
I am new to plugin development in the jira environment. I've seen that you can develop servlets and create Velocity pages. So, can i find a themplate similar to that of the default projects page?.
Thanks in advance for the reply!
Hi Giulio,
You can download the source code as long as you are paying for for server/data center: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/download-source-code-for-jira-server-800307235.html
You will have to browse over the various folders to get into the vm files.
Regards
Hi Fabian Lim,
thanks a lor for your quick response.
I've a doubt, I would like to avoid of modify a source code of jira, i want modify the look an feel of a project. For example as a "Refined" plugin which is already exist.
Thanks a lot.
Hi @Giulio Palumbo
apart from the great information Fabian gave I assume it will be hard to go into detail for other Community members to state what is actually possible from a more generic start point like we have currenty but I have the idea for you to exchange with developers on the specialized Developer Community over there:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/
I could image this would give some further ideas.Cheers,Daniel
Thanks a lot @Daniel Ebers and thanks a lot @Fabian Lim for the great information!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.