I frequently have people coming to me because they don't have permissions to page x in a space that I am an admin for, and sometimes I don't have permissions to view it either (because usually if someone doesn't have permissions, and they're supposed to, the page creator has set permissions in some screwy fashion.) In order to find the page and check the permissions, I have to go through the Space Tools > Restricted Pages and basically just scan or ctrl-f until I find it - which is massively obnoxious. Pretty much every page in our wiki has some kind of restriction on it and we have hundreds of pages.
If I have administrator permissions (and therefore could give myself permissions to view + edit the page, should I find said page) then why can't I, say, log in with administrator privileges and then suddenly see everything on the page anyway?
Since that doesn't seem to be an option, is there some way to sort the results on the "restricted pages" page or any other easier way than just slogging through over 20 pages of wiki page list until I find the right one?
this is horrible and takes way too long.