I want to get all/list of incident for a component on statusPage is there any API anyone can help me with please
Hi Murtaza,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There isn't an API endpoint to get a list of incidents for a specific component. You would need to use the 'Get a list of incidents' endpoint and then filter based on the component array (using the component_id):
https://developer.statuspage.io/#operation/getPagesPageIdIncidents
Thanks,Nick
Hi Nick,
Thank for the response,
I did have a look on the list of incidents API, but I wanted to fetch all the incidents for a component
List of incidents API gives me the historical incidents for all the components on the page which is bit uneasy to filter all those
Did you mean to get the response from List of incident APi and then filter based in the component array json?
Thanks,
Murtaza
@murtaza.bhatia Yes, I think you would need to get a list of all incidents via the API endpoint I shared and then filter it based on the component_id.
I can absolutely see a need though for an endpoint where you can easily pull the incidents for a component. I'll get an enhancement logged with the team.
Thank you @Nick Coates for logging this issue, it would be great to have this and would save a lot time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.