Atlassian did a great help article, but only seemed to solve half of the problem.
I would like to hide the "export" buttons from the Navigator page and the Issue View page.
In this help article, for version 7.5 or higher, they only give the script to hide it from the navigation page. Does anyone know how to hide it from the Issue View page in later versions?
Hi Kyle,
Thanks so much for your question.
You can use the following code in the announcement banner (following the article you mentioned), and it should remove the “Export” buttons for you. Please bear in mind: I tested this in the latest JSM version available (4.18.0) so I cannot guarantee that it will work with older versions.
<style type="text/css">div.saved-search-operations ul.operations li:nth-child(2){display:none;}div.toolbar-split-right ul.pluggable-ops li:nth-child(2){display:none;}div.saved-search-operations button.header-views{display:none;}#viewissue-export{display:none;}</style>
Hope this helps,
Elton SantosJira Service Management
ps. if this answer is correct, please select the ‘accept answer’ button
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.