We currently make use of a number of Atlassian cloud products and we use Access to manage our internal user accounts. Recently a user created a Trello account using an email address from our claimed domain. They did this in error.
This however, has had the unintentional consequence of taking us over our Access tier user-cap. Ideally, we don't want to delete this account, as it belongs to a member of senior management, who has used Atlassian products in the past and may require a licence in the future. (I need to do this with as little disruption to the end user as possible)
Is there a way of deleting the Trello account without impacting the users' Atlassian account? And is there an easier way of managing Trello accounts? Trello doesn't come up under my listed products, I am able to view Access, JSW, JSD and Confluence but not Trello, how are these managed accounts if I have no way of managing Trello?