when trying to restore the auto-generated backup zip file i'm getting an apparently corrupted restored version of confluence.
I'm restoring to a new machine (a VirtualBox VM) and the restoration seems to go fine, i install postgresql and make the user/database then setup pg_hba.conf and run through installing the product.
I select the zip file during nistallation as a source for the wiki content, and it chugs away for a few minutes before saying all is done!
.... Then it dosen't work...
I can login with my credentials, and i get my wiki spaces listed, but clicking any of them gives "page not found".
I can see recently changed pages, but clicking any of those gives a huge error & stack trace which seems to begin with: java.lang.RuntimeException: "Error rendering template for decorator root"
In the atlassian-confluence.log file just before that stacktrace is: "ERROR [http-8090-5] [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] toResponse Uncaught exception thrown by REST service"
I have no idea where to even begin fixing this. If more logs are needed, just shout.