Hi guys,
Hope you all have a good day!
I am new to community, but not new for JIRA, actually been used this brilliant tool for a while.
Not like many of software developer, I am a hardware design leader. Actually I am trying to leverage many good thing from software into hardware development, mainly from issue tracking and project management. so far it works quite well.
There is another brother site who is developing software part in the company, they are more used to using codebeamer instead of JIRA as major ALM tools. It seems that Codebeamer is quite good managing software requirements and defect, also well recognized in Automotive industry. Now from company level, it makes sense to use one tool instead many globally; I really want to get some help and insight from JIRA community, to show advantage vs other tools.
Does anyone can help some related example to show the pros & cons?
we are about 100~150 people design team globally, would be appreciated to know your similar story.
Thanks.