Hi everyone,
I've been in and out of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence for some time now but I'm looking to become a Power User at some point this year. Any tips and tricks that anyone has that can upgrade my competence would be much appreciated. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.
Hi @Emmanuel Okonya ,
Welcome to the Community! I recommend to check some courses (some of them are free!):
https://www.atlassian.com/university/training
I'd also suggest to practice and to get some hands-on experience to refresh and to gain new skills. And for any questions, please keep asking to the Community! :-)
Hi @Emmanuel Okonya
Do you want to know more about Jira and Confluence from usage perspective only or want to learn Administration as well?
There are few simple things you can do.
For instance people ask "Should I use project role or group?" or "How can I make project read only?" These questions are a bit Jira Administration types but you will find plenty of examples here. Spending few mins regularly helps me a lot.
Of course, also take a look at the free courses using the link @Carlos Garcia Navarro shared above.
Ravi
@Emmanuel Okonya Welcome to the Community! It sounds like you're already getting some great answers. Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Hello and Welcome, Emmanuel!
We are glad you are here!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.