Hi, First post, be gentle. Trying to find solution to a specific problem. Avoid pasting url search query pointing to 100 show-hide forum pages - I am coming here after reading 100 show/hide pages.
I am building Two fields (field1, field2) using Confiforms functionality.
Field1 is a confiform [Radio group] with Options - (Director names) 1,2,3,4.
Field2 is a confiform [Check box group] with Options a,b,c (lets say, these are jira project names that owned by the Directors in Field1.)
My goal - How can I get Confiforms configured. So that -
Step 1 <Selection of Director Name 1> then <show jira spaces owned by Director 1, which is the Field2 = Check box group>
Step 2 <Selection of Director Name 2> then <hide Field 2, results from above Step 1> Then <show jira spaces owned by Director 2, which could be a separate Field3 = Check box group - just like Field 2>
I have tried all options (youtube, this forum,wiki.vertuna) could not get anything to work (yet).
Please help.