Are there any project managers how there, I am new to the field and to using Jira. I have created a few dashboards that manage Sprint work.....can anyone provide samples of comparing work completed per sprint?
Hi @Michele Snow
What is it that you want to know about a team's sprint work?
In Jira there are built-in reports which show the burn down/up of work, a sprint report, a velocity report, and more. Knowing what you are interested in seeing, and the problems you are trying to solve, will help the community to offer you suggestions.
Best regards,
Bill
Yes, I have used a number of the widgets and created a few dashboards. Wanted to see if there are samples of dashboards out there that people have designed. For example, I created filters using JQL for each of my sprints and was able to do some comparison charting. Just wanted to know if there are samples of dashboards out there to get a better understanding.
Hi, Michele.
I suggest doing a browser search for "Jira Cloud Dashboard Examples" and see some of the articles people have written on what helped them. You can also find some great articles on this in this community forum:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=agile+dashboard&include_blogs=true
When the built-in dashboard gadgets do not provide what you need consider investigating addons from the marketplace to enhance reporting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.