Good day - first post.
I am a veteran JIRA user working with a new company. I inherited a JIRA install that has been a bit of a challenge to untangle. Currently I have backlog items not showing unless they are in a state of QA or are a Zephyr Test case. Even when I strip the backlog query to the basic project = <my project> and ORDER BY Rank ASC the other work item types do not show up. They do show up when I click on the blue Issue Navigator button which is how I deduced the commonality of Test Cases and "any work item in a QA/Test State".
The one exception is when a Sprint is "active" it shows more work items, but still not everything.
It seems like there is some sort of secondary query filter somewhere, but I cannot find it even with the help of my local admin and another user who (like me) is a long time JIRA admin. We are all stumped.
HELP!?!?!?!?!??