I'm not able to see images in our JIRA Tickets. I'm not able to add attachments. The images just Failed to Load.
There are console errors (403 and 403) in js files. When I try to attach an image I get 500 error. I'm not able to paste screenshot here
I solved it synchronizing the clock....
@Carolina Bonet Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Did this issue just start or have you always had this issue? What browser are you using? Have you cleared your browser's cache to see if that will resolve the issue?
Thank you! @Brant Schroeder it would be very kind of you if you could share your ideas to shed some light on this matter. This problem started 8 days ago. I tried with several browsers clearing the cache and cookies, I cleared them from the dev tools as well, I turned off the antivirus, I tried with 2 more users... with no luck.
I can see images in the home page
It works on other laptop and in my mobile.
The most interesting thing is that I found a workaround: If I switch to the 'old view' (oldIssueView=true) I can attach and see files/images (but errors go on). See images below. Errors:
issue pageIssue page oldIssueView=trueHome page:
@Carolina Bonet so it is working on other devices it is just this one device that is having issues?
I think I am having the same exact issue.
It happens with any Browser. It is alright in other PCs.
If anyone has any suggestion, it will be much appreciated.
thank you dear, it really solved for me too.
Thank you Carolina!
Thank you so much! This worked for us as well!
We just experienced a similar issue on a ticket that was VERY large with ALOT of screenshots embedded. Other tickets had no issues. Occurred for all users. Choosing "see old view" resolves the issue. It seems like the latest version has an image threshold?
Hello there! for those that synched the clock and didn't work, I finally managed to load all the images. So the issue that I was experiencing was CORS related. I do have an extension on chrome called "Allow CORS" and once I deactivated it, it finally worked:
Thanks bro, I have been facing this issue for many weeks. You saved my life.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.