Hello !
In the Confluence JAR file, I want to change the default value for the timezone. I couldn't find any list of valid values for this property.
Could anyone tell me where to find that information ?
Thx
Hello Sylvain, thanks for the question. It looks like you must set the time on the server the Confluence instance is installed on.
Please see this Atlassian Community post.
Regards,
Hyrum
It doesn't answer the question
The problem is that we're hosted in Azure and we can't change the server timezone, This action is forbidden...
Anyway, I was able to fix the problem by adding this to the JVM start line :
-Duser.timezone='America/New_York'
I found this value along with Los Angeles somewhere. But still no list of valid values for this parameter.
So the question stills stands
Thx !
Hello Sylvain,
Well, try this wikipedia page on List of tz database time zones. I did some poking around searching for Jira and Java classes and found this Atlassian Community post. I hope that helps!
Poking around for a different post, I found this Atlassian documentation which points to the same list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.