I have read all of the questions regarding getting an individual sprint id; however, I am trying to see if there is a way to get a list of all sprint IDs. In the view issues display, it shows the sprint name and not the sprint id.
I am also trying to get a list or at least two sprint ID as they have to be numbers.
Hello Susan and Aaron,
To get all Sprint ids of a particular board, see this REST endpoint.
You may also may be able to get this information using a scripting solution such as Power Scripts or Scriptrunner.
In Power Scripts, you can get these sprint ids by using the getAllOpenSprints() routine.
I'm sure someone else can give a better example than I can for using Scriptrunner, but check out this script snippet.
Regards,
Hyrum
Full disclosure, I am a product engineer for Power Scripts which is made by Anova Apps, an Appfire company.
@Hyrum Steffensen {Appfire}I was able to find the sprint ID by using advance search and using the syntax Sprint in "SprintName" and it then showed all the sprint ID in order of all sprints. Sprint 1(6), Sprint 2(7) etc. Thank you for the input though as I will also look into pulling the data with a rest and or powershell for Jira.
@Aaron Geister - i tried doing what you suggested and got an error. am i missing what you are suggesting?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.