I'm trying to generate some reports specific to my needs.
I can ofcourse take the data out but I prefer to find a way to do it within OpsGenie website if possible.
Is there a way to create a custom dashboard under analytics?
Hi @Nir Asis ,
Unfortunately it's not currently possible to create custom analytic dashboards, or save analytic searches (like it is in the alert dash).
We do have an open feature request for this that I've gone ahead and added you to. That ticket for reference is ROK-872; Saved filters for Reports.
Since our tickets are not public, we'll reach out if/when this has an updates or developments.
In the meantime - like I mentioned with alert searches - you can save Alert Searches and export these alerts (but I understands it's probably not ideally what you are looking for):
^
1 - Create alert query: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/search-queries-for-alerts/
2 - Save search
3 - Saved searches will appear on the left menu for easier access
4 - Export the list of alerts
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions, issues, etc.
As Nick indicates, there's no option to create dashboards on Opsgenie. Still, if you are using Jira or Confluence too, and you are open to commercial solutions, I'd like to suggest a solution to create dashboards and custom charts, called Dashboard Hub for Jira.
This solution has integrations with several Atlassian applications, Opsgenie included, providing 4 specific gadgets for this application. You can also find more than 50 gadgets for other purposes (some of the specific, and others pretty generalistic).
You can see live examples here:
Hope this helps!
(You can find it in the Atlassian Marketplace here -> Dashboard Hub for Jira)
Thanks @Javier Coira [RoninPixels]
Tried the DevOps dashboard. It is nice but doesn't have a lot.
I didn't understand if I can copy it and then customize it to my needs or not.
No problem Nir!.
The DevOps template is just a quick way to have a base to configure your own dashboards. You can copy it, add/delete gadgets or slides, create several dashboards, sharing with people from outside of your organization, export them as PNG files, ...
You can find more details about that template and all gadgets (60+) in our online doc -> DevOps-Software-Team-template doc.
Anyway, we are implementing new features every month, and new feature requests are welcome!
Basically what I'm trying to achieve is a measurement for alert fatigue and a KPI which I can use to set goals for engineering managers.
The two KPIs I've considered so far are:1. Most frequent alerts - these alerts should be easily identifiable and the team should put higher effort on fixing their root cause2. Number of alerts per developer / per team / per group / per day with the option to divide it to working hours / off working hoursIf you'll be able to come up such a dashboard or report it will be great for my needs and I assume many others too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.