I'm creating a blogpost with multiple JIRA issue macro and inserting them via markup / wiki representation.
While the page is reloading, all the titles are correct but once it loads completely, all the titles and tables are same as of first table.
When I inspect / edit the markup the jql, title etc everything is correct but the data being shown in the post isn't.
I tried converting from wiki to storage format and also adding the tables one by one hitting the API multiple times but that didn't work.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-52556?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=58fd704a-5326-449b-9499-a7fedee67cc8
this was a known bug back in 2017 but I can't see a proper workaround for this.
The one mentioned on the ticket is to manually edit and insert all the tables.
having multiple tables on a page (30+) and updating them all manually would kill the purpose. Is there anything else that I can do ?
this is my markup
{jiraissues:anonymous=false|project="myProject" AND fixVersion="someRelease" AND component="some team name"|columns=key;title;type;release note|title="some title"}