Without thinking of the consequences, I added a 15.5 GB file to a repo.
git push
said
Enumerating objects: 24, done.
Counting objects: 100% (24/24), done.
Delta compression using up to 8 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (16/16), done.
error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 413
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
Writing objects: 100% (17/17), 13.93 MiB | 9.16 MiB/s, done.
Total 17 (delta 7), reused 0 (delta 0)
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
Everything up-to-date
Based on this advice I tried
git config --global http.postBuffer 157286400
I still get
Enumerating objects: 24, done.
Counting objects: 100% (24/24), done.
Delta compression using up to 8 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (16/16), done.
Writing objects: 100% (17/17), 13.93 MiB | 28.14 MiB/s, done.
Total 17 (delta 7), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 413
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
Everything up-to-date
I also tried removing the 15.5 GB file.
Running Bitbucket v7.11.2 in our data center.
Appreciate your advice.
Thanks
Arthur