Started the site export from the server over 12 hours ago. It's still spinning.
There's no progress bar or any other indicators...just the spinning circle in the browser tab.
How do I make this work?
@wdonovan
Are you seeing any information in the logs? (atlassian-jira.log) https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/useful-log-files-in-jira-1027120387.html
I think we figured this out. If you run the export from the localhost address directly from the server, it works. Also, we needed to bump up the Java Heap space by 512mb to make it work also.
Thanks tho
@wdonovan - Good to hear that. I was going to suggest tuning your Java Heap and ensuring that you have enough memory. I was also going to suggest if you were behind a proxy to check and see what your timeout was. Sounds like you got both figured out. As your instance continues to grow you will need to monitor your heap size and ensure that enough memory is allocated to allow the backup to run.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.