I have a group of users who can only see a subset of the content within my wiki. However, the content is being pulled from the rest of the wiki.
For content reuse, I've created a new space for this group and have used the Include, Excerpt, and Multi-excerpt macros to display the content.
I've set the space permissions so that the subset group only has permission to view their unique space with the included content and they cannot view content in the rest of the wiki. However, in order for the group to view the included content, they must have permission to view the source space. If they have permission to view the source space, they can then see all of the content that we wanted to hide from them in the first place.
All groups must be behind a username/password authentication. We do not allow anonymous access.
I've been looking at using the Visibility macro to modify individual chunks of content within an included page (links and the like) but it doesn't seem like I can use it to specify entire pages from restricted spaces, can I?