I had configured the Discovery app using Discovery -s and set the IP range; ex. 192.168.1.0/24 and let the Discovery agent scan my subnet.
I knew I had 46 servers on this subnet. The Discovery agent found all 46 and brought back successful pings for each one during the test. So I ran the Discovery agent, grabbed the zip file and uploaded it. When the upload finished, 4 new servers had been added. Out of 46.
I grabbed the individual IP addresses for all the servers that didn't upload, input their individual IPs into the Discovery settings and had it scan again. Again the ping test identified all successful connections and the scanner took a good 30 minutes to finish its scan so I knew it was grabbing information. When it finished it said it successfully found 14 additional objects. I uploaded that zip file and 2 more servers were added.
What is going on? Why does the Discovery say its finding and scanning my servers but when I actually import the data, it doesn't upload them?