We are running JIRA Server Vers. 8,13,2 with XRay 4.2.13. In the last few weks i have some strange "lags" on the System and like to know if anyone else has the same Problems.
1. If i add a user to a Projekt Role directly in the Project the User din´t show up with his permissions. If I reload the page it is a 50:50 chance to find the user added to the right permission. The permission itself seems granted or disgranted. It will just not show up. Some time later the User shows up and everything works fine...
2. I add Teststeps to a XRay Test Issue. So far so good. I refresh the side or open the Issuelink in a new Window and tada all Teststeps are gone. If i add them again they will show up double. It takes up to 1h to get the Teststeps visualised in the Issue. As long as i didn´t refresh the Page everything works fine.
I am a little helpless with the strange behaviour of our System 