I realy like the possibility to add global transitions to workflow with many statuses. But if once was ticket closet I want to have only one possibility - to reopen it.
There is a condition: Checks the issue has been in a status previously
Do somebody know how would be the script condition for: "issue is not in status e.g closed"?
Or do you have another idea?
If you use the JIRA Suite Utilities you could use the Value Field condition and check that status != Closed.
If you use Script Runner, you can write issue.statusObject.name != "Closed"
of course! Thank you!
Now I'm confused. I have an All -> Cancelled transition called "Request Cancelled". If I use
issue.getStatus() != "Done"
and the status is in Done the condition works. But if I use
issue.getStatus() != "Cancelled"
and the status is in Cancelled it doesn't and the transition is available.
Any pointers?
With getStatus() you get a Status object, which is not exactly what you want. You want the name of the Status object, so you should write
issue.getStatus().getName() != "Done"
or even simpler
issue.status.name != "Done"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.