Hi,
Is there a way to create 500 internal JIRA users (bulk).
we don't have active directory, or other type of integration facility. Do we need to create them manually?
Thanks,
I have JIRA 4.4, Is it supported?!
You can even use jelly scripts . here is an example . Documentation for enabling jelly and running jelly scripts is here .
This will work for 4.4
I'd like to see the Script Runner way of doing this
I wrote a small script which can create bulk users . This runs on the script console {code} import com.atlassian.jira.user.util.UserUtil import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor; def uu=ComponentAccessor.getUserUtil() uu.createUserNoNotification("testauto", "testauto", "testauto@test.com", "testauto") {code}
I have written a plugin that may help:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/uk.co.commercecomputing.users
Thank you, Mizan. It's perfect.
Guillaume.
Hi Mizan could you share the complete code for this? Thanks!
Hello Mizan, would you be able to share your code to add bulk users using spreadsheet?
Thanks in advance!
@Patrick McMahon Hey Patrick, I installed your Plugin but didn't find the step-1 to begin with, I don't see the features to upload my CSV. Could you please say how can I do it on Server/Datacenter JIRA versions? I installed the plugin and I can see it manage apps, but not the features either in components/Csv import.
Your user must have the admin role and then the link will appear on the main menu bar.
I'm the admin of this instance as System/Jira admin, but unfortunately didn't find that option. Do you mine sharing the image of how it looks like?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.