I need to disable Bigpicture plugin to one of my project. Since I don't want to use it further.jira - v8.5.1Bigpicture v8
I do not think Bigpicture implements project level access, as the whole point of it is to go across projects!
So, no, there's no way to disable it for a project.
Hello @Pradeep
It is indeed as @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- said before - the BigPicture is an "instance-wide" plugin, meaning that there is no possibility to turn it off for certain Jira projects only.
However, in case you would like to turn off "WBS widget" - this can be managed on the project level. In order to do so, please navigate to "BigPicture Technical Configuration -> Widgets -> WBS Widget", turn off the toggle "Enable WBS in all Jira Projects", and then you can decide in which projects it should be displayed:
I hope this helps.
Best regards,
Adam
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- @Adam _SoftwarePlant_ ,Thanks for the update.Regards,Pradeep KM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.