Hi, I'm Ben. How can I assist you?
Hi @Benjamin Kabuya
Welcome to the Community!
Is there something you're looking for help with?
Ste
I was having a hard time finding my way around the Atlassian platform. I think I'm getting a hang of it now.. but I'm still learning how to best use it to both my benefit and that of the community.
There's some great resources to help you get the most out of your Atlassian Products.
I'd start by checking out:
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Benjamin Kabuya ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
may I please ask to be taught all about confluence?
@Benjamin Kabuya Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Welcome @Benjamin Kabuya ! I agree with the resources that have been shared here! I'd start with some training and with reading some documentation, and then I'd spend time trying the products. Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.