I am looking to set up a team of 3 people who will have full rights as me - the organiser. And currently they can not delete the issues from the list..
We need to be clear here - do you mean "delete issue" or "remove issue from the list"?
If it is deleting an issue, then you should look at the project permission scheme - it has a line in it for "delete issue" and anyone matching that rule will be able to destroy all the issues in that project
I recommend that you never allow anyone delete issue rights other than system administrators because these forums are filled with people asking "how do I get an issue back after delete" being met with "you need to spend days recovering from a backup". Issue delete is a terrible idea because it really is a delete. Create a "wastebin" project instead and let them move issues into it, or add a "cancelled/deleted" type status or resolution to say "issue needs no more attention"
If you mean "remove issue from list", then you'll need to explain what the list is?
Thank you Nic, I meant exactly what you are writing about - deleting issues right for the key admins. I'll look for the project permission scheme, thank you! I'm new here and your response is very helpful!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.