I have a story with a status of done. To that story I have a linked task. That task has sub-tasks. I want to pull all of the sub-tasks that are 'to do' or 'in progress' belonging to the Task (with a specific summary detail) associated to the story that is Done. See the picture below:
Hi @Raymond Touchette
Can I confirm:
Ste
Hi, We should have CLoud and ScriptRunner... Want to pull the data via JQL.. Thank you!
Welcome to the community, I see here 2 options
First : You can try to create a filter inside a filter like here
Second : I recommend to use JQL Search Extensions. It's a professional paid indexing service provided by a company I've partnered with.
You can use the following query to finds the list of subtasks of resulting parent issues and for more reference
issue in subtasksOfParentsInQuery("status='Done'") AND linkedIssueType = Story
Thanks in AdvanceMohamed Adel
Thank you for your response! Not always able to get on-line. I am not following the suggestion.The story has a linked Jira Type Task - that Task has sub-tasks... Attempting to find a specific sub-task with a specific state of the task linked to a specific story.The story has sub-tasks that are complete and the story is complete...but the linked Jira Type Task has sub-tasks that may/or may not be complete...Any help on the actual query to perform the steps getting to the results describe in the initial post - most appreciated!
I Actually got it!.. I am very new to JIRA and JQL - but I did manage to figured it out.get criteria of sub-task of Task And IssueFunction in subtasksOf(Type = Task AND issueFunction IN LinkedIssuesOf(type = Story AND remaining filter)....Of course this is the abbreviated function to address the various parameters are not completely represented.It is thinking about the Grandchild to Child to Parent from a function perspective.Thank you!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.