I am playing around with Issue-level security. I have created an issue secuity scheme called "Client Data". I have added two security levels ("Contains Client Data" and "No Client Data") and I have added permissions for both ("Contains Client Data" has permission for reporter and a group, "No Client data" has permissioned for jira-users (i.e. all users)). I have added "Client Data" issue security scheme to the Project Permissions and it converted the existing issues when I associated, setting them to the default.
But I can't see the field when I create or edit an issue. I know if is there because when I try remove the scheme (I tried to back out and re-apply) it identified the x number of issues that it had associated as well as the 1 extra issue I had created as a test. This extra issue had a value of nothing as I can't see it to apply the value.
Any idea where it hs gone? I have looked for the field with the field finder but it is not listed there.