I am trying to capture how long issues have been in progress, and are still in the status of "In Progress", are in using smart filters. It seems like the query I'm using is capturing how long an individual issue has been in Progress. However, it also seems like every time I move an issue to another status it receives another instance of what it's capturing.
For example, I moved an issue that has had the status "In Progress" for 2.5 weeks to "On Hold". When I move it back to In Progress that issue is represented both in the 2.5 weeks range and the < 1 week range since it was just moved back to In Progress.
I'm not able to add any additional plugins but I do have REST API access so if there's a way for me to script this by hand I'm open to trying that too.
Smart Filters:
Label: < 1 Week
Filter: status changed to "In Progress" after -7d AND status = "In Progress"
Label: 1-2 Weeks
Filter: status changed to "In Progress" after -14d AND status changed to "In Progress" before -6d AND status = "In Progress"
Label: 2-3 Weeks
Filter: status changed to "In Progress" after -21d AND status changed to "In Progress" before -13d AND status = "In Progress"
Label: 3-4 Weeks
Filter: status changed to "In Progress" after -28d AND status changed to "In Progress" before -20d AND status = "In Progress"
Label: > 4 Weeks
Filter: status changed to "In Progress" before -28d and status = "In Progress"