Hi,
I am trying to integrate bitbucket with one of our applications and am confused on which API to use for it. At this point, I am trying to get a response from bitbucket being used in our organization and am using Personal Access token via Basic Auth
When trying to use :
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/PROJ
I get a 401 unauthorized exception with Basic Auth and with No Auth , there is no exception response but there is no data returned.
Using :
https://bitbucket.<CompanyName>.com/rest/api/1.0/projects/re/repos/PROJ/ with Basic Auth (Personal Access token), I am able to get a response back from the server. I have not tried other APIs yet.
Which one of the above should I be using and is the latest API. (Though I am having trouble with 2.0) or maybe the URL for the 2.0 API (with company account ) is different than the above.
Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Going forward, I need to commit files , create branch, create pull requests etc .
Thank you
Romasha