Can I get somehow the completion date of a task, I mean the date when the asignee marks the check
Hi @Carmen Valdés Téllez ,
the Task Report Macro will do the trick.
Add the macro on any page. Then configure it like this:
Save macro and page - done.
This will show you the date the task was completed. If you're interested in the exact time, visit the page and scroll the version history ;-)
Hope this helps!
Kind regards,
Nicolai
Thank you very much @Nicolai Sibler
You're very welcome @Carmen Valdés Téllez! Glad to help.
Please mark my answer as accepted.
To keep record on things complicated in properties, for example when a waterproofing project was done, we will need a completion date field instead of start date and due date. This is very important because the complain date triggers warranty.
Thanks Nicolai. Can you send me a step by step direction to do this? I looked at the app and do not know where the Macro is. Can this be done for the entire workspace with one setup?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.