We are using Windows Server 2012r2 and windows 10. When editing pages that are just created in Confluence the following error occurs: unavailable to communicate with server. saving is not possible at the moment.
V/r
Rick
Hello Rick,
This error can be caused by several factors, I would suggest reviewing the logs of the application to narrow down the cause. Some of the reasons for this error relate to Collaborative Editing/Synchrony issues, a Firewall in your network security settings or Proxy configuration (if configured).
Have you tried restarting Synchrony to troubleshoot this issue?
Hello Fernando,
I disabled the Collaborative Editing/Synchrony issue and there is no firewall (on the server and network it has been disabled. I will try and restart Synchrony.
I restarted synchrony and the user is an administrator is still getting errors|
- can not save comments or like a page
- but can add a label to a page
- can't see Spaces in the drop down menu
Can you provide the application logs to verify what errors are being reported when performing the above actions? Also, do you have any special SSL configurations on the application? Can you verify if this issue is happening if you run the application using the Default Direct Connector settings? (this is un-proxied connector configured on the server.xml file for Confluence)
Fernando,
No ssl is being used and we have no proxy. I work in a secure environment. It would be days before I could get you the log files.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.